4/07/2009

Medley of the Day: It's sunny edition

I hope by making this playlist, the weather gods won't curse me with another round of snowstorms, but I really just want to celebrate the sun and spring and being excited that school's almost out for summer.



1. "Someday Someway" by Marshall Crenshaw. Possibly one of the best pop songwriters ever, Mr. Crenshaw wrote one of the catchiest, most upbeat songs ever. Love.

2. "Mykonos" by Fleet Foxes. I love a good melody and sweet vocal harmonies--especially when they take a turn for the Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young.

3. "When the Day Met the Night" by Panic at the Disco. One year later, still in love with this album.

4. "Always Be My Baby" by Mariah Carey. Possibly one of the cheesiest songs ever produced, it sounds like a middle school crush.

5. "Copperline" by James Taylor. I can't resist. It reminds me of jumping on the trampoline and smelling freshly cut grass.

1 comment:

  1. it sounds like a middle school crush because i bet its what we were listening to when we had our middle school crushes!!

    ReplyDelete