1/03/2012

Billboard Hot 100 Top 10: Week of January 7, 2012

Happy New Year, kids. What does 2012 have to offer? More of the same and some new awfulness.

10. "Dance (A$$)" by Big Sean featuring Nicki Minaj
I can't believe this is a real song.

9. "Party Rock Anthem" by LMFAO
Seriously guys? Stop shuffling.

8. "Someone Like You" by Adele
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

7. "Set Fire to the Rain" by Adele
In case you didn't want to cut yourself enough from the last song, how about another instant adult contemporary classic from Adele. I've only heard it once, and I'm already sick of it.

6. "Good Feeling" by Flo Rida
Eeeh. Still energetic.

5. "Niggas in Paris" by Jay-Z and Kanye West
Who knew that Blades of Glory would be featured in a quality hip-hop single?

4. "It Will Rain" by Bruno Mars
Middle school dance, much?

3. "The One that Got Away" by Katy Perry
Not as catchy as her other songs, so it's kind of become mediocre filler radio to me.

2. "We Found Love" by Rihanna
I keep forgetting the British accent in this video; it's so 15-year-old angst. Still some great sugar pop.

1. "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
I just learned that these two are an uncle-nephew duo. I don't know what to do with that information, but I can say for sure that I'm continually dumbfounded by this group's success.

No comments:

Post a Comment